Monday, June 08, 2009

A lecture on Online Campaigning by Dalia Ziada



On Wednesday, June 3rd; I had the pleasure to lecture on "Online Campaigning: Virtual Activities to Change Real Life" for a group of media workers from all over the Middle East. The event was hosted by the regional office of Frame Work Convention Alliance. The venue of the event was the luxurious residential suites of City Stars. My audience were journalists for traditional newspapers, TV producers, radio presenters, and media assistants. I enjoyed my time with them a lot. We discussed various topics related to online campaigning: campaign planning, writing press release, blogging, Youtube channels, online radio stations, twitter, Facebook, etc.

I am publishing the power point presentation of my lecture (in Arabic) above. You are most welcome to drop me your questions in the comment section here or on my email.


كان لي شرف تقديم تلك المحاضرة يوم الأربعاء 3 يونيو لمجموعة من الإعلامين من جميع أنحاء الشرق الأوسط، ضمن فعاليات مؤتمر نظمه المكتب الأقليمي لمنظمة تحالف الإتفاقية الإطارية لمنع التبغ في فندق سيتي ستارز بالقاهرة. ناقشنا في المحاضرة كيفية التخطيط للحملة الإليكترونية والوسائل والأدوات التكنولوجية الحديثة التي يمكن أن يستغلها الإعلاميون لتوصيل رسالتهم للعالم، ومنها على سبيل المثال لا الحصر التدوين، تويتر، يوتيوب، محطات الإذاعة الإليكترونية، بودكاست، وغيرها

ورأيت أن أنشر هذه المحاضرة هنا لتعم الفائدة على الجميع، وأرحب بأسئلتكم ومشاركتكم